What is the Return and Refund Policy?
To initiate a return, you must send the item(s) back to us within 30 days from the date of delivery if you are not satisfied. Please note that promotional, sale, and/or customized items may be excluded from this policy.
Our company accepts returns and refunds, subject to management's discretion and approval, given the following conditions:
- Requests for returns must be made within 30 days from delivery.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, including all parts and tags.
- Damaged, defective, or wrong items may be exchanged at the management's discretion.
- Any cancellations must be made before the item is shipped, and the management reserves the right to decline cancellation requests made after shipment or processing of the item(s).
- The return fee will be the buyer's responsibility.
- The management reserves the right to refuse returns/refunds, and each case is subject to the sole discretion of the company, especially for customized products.
- The company is not responsible for errors in shipping addresses provided by the customer, and refunds will only be processed upon receiving the returned item.
- Address changes must be approved by the management before shipping, and orders that have been shipped/completed cannot be edited.
Reshipment of items must be sent to the original address, and the management reserves the right to decline reshipment requests based on incorrect addresses provided by the buyer.
Refunds will be credited for the original amount paid, minus shipping fees and discounts, unless there was an error in the shipment.
When will I receive my refund?
The refund for returned items will be processed to the original payment method used. For credit or debit card payments, the refund will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 15 business days of the return or cancellation request. You can inquire about the expected credit posting time with your card-issuing bank.
In case you haven't received the refund yet, here’s what you can do:
Contact your bank/credit card company as it may take some time for the refund to appear in your account.